Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Week in a blink 2/13/17

Bueno!

SO really quick! This week was lovely! 
Monday:
- Yay because I finished the BOM AGAIN and I absolutely loved it. I nearly died of joy but also sadness because the ride is over. Time to start again! I have the strongest testimony of that book because I have received my testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel as I have read it. It truly testifies of Christ on every page and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to testify of Him and this beloved book every day. Keep turning those pages folks!
- My little Sis went through the temple! 😍

Tuesday:
- Interviews with President Mullen. I learned about Repentance and why we simply MUST repent everyday. It is absolutely essential!! 
- An Hermana made some DANG GOOD Tortilla soup with lots of chipotle and pupusas tambien. So good but the best part was seeing the poor elders sweating and crying because it was too spicy for them. The members appreciate the fact that we hermanas like lots of chile 😅 LOL

Thursday:
- Awesome Zone Meeting
- President Mullen came out with my companion and me to teach our lessons. It went really well despite a few initial set backs. I am pretty sure I prepared the way for lots of grey hairs to appear in a few short years. YAY. We taught Olga about repentance and it was such a powerful lesson, she reads, prays, and talks about her baptism like there is truly nothing greater and boy is she right!


Friday:
- Exchanges!! I went back to my old area in Jurupa and we taught a family that I was working with last time and now the oldest son is going to be baptized!! It is truly amazing because he has changed SO MUCH!! So many blessings and a super successful exchange.

Welp I gotta go!
I hope everyone has a great week!
Be Safe&God Speed. 
Love, Hermana Tobler



                                                                    making pupusas :p

Jimenez family!! 

Olga <3

No comments:

Post a Comment