Saturday, June 4, 2016

We all jump 5/17/16

I truly feel that jumping into missionary work can be compared to jumping out of an airplane. Some of us jump and quickly grab on to clouds, skyscrapers, or birds to stop our fall. These obstacles make it harder to lose yourself on the journey down. I feel like every missionary is at a different point in their dissent in to the work. Those that fall the fastest and the deepest have the richest experiences and grow immensely. Meanwhile, the others that are slowing their fall are impeding their own progress and ultimately not learning as much as they can. My hope is that every missionary lets themselves fall freely and never stop getting deeper and deeper into the work.

I am learning so much right now on my mission. My trio here in Jurupa is proving to be a big learning experience and I am so excited to see how the Lord's will will play out. 

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week. I hope my analogy to missionary work made sense- it seemed a lot clearer in my brain.

Love you all!
Be Safe&God Speed.

Love, Hermana Tobler

No comments:

Post a Comment