Monday, January 9, 2017

New year milagros 1/2/16

Howdy and Feliz Ano! 

Life is so good out here in MoVal. The holidays have literally felt like a repeat of last year but with a different companion and actually being able to communicate with ward members. Even though I served here for nearly 6 months at the beginning of my mission, I feel like I am actually getting to know these people because back then, I didn't know what in the world they were saying to me. All I could do was smile and nod boys.. 

Anyhow! This week was super miraculous! As I have previously mentioned, Hna Coffeen and I are working to resurrect and save my old area. As a result to our work this week we were able to find 2 big families with A LOT of potential! One of the families agreed to baptism but we still have to get the others on board. We are so excited! Miracles are wrought by faith but Miracles don't cause faith. That is true my friends. 

The Lord has blessed my incomprehensibly this past year. I have had the blessing of being out on the Lord's errand for the complete year of 2016. I know this year will be a year that is cherished and loved throughout my life because of all the things I have been able to learn and do. Nothing in this world has every impacted me as much as my mission. I know the more that we humble ourselves as missionaries, the more we let the Lord work within us. Through His merciful and infinite Atonement, I have been able to change, repent, turn, and come unto Christ. He truly is my Lord and Savior, I owe Him everything. He is everything. I know that through Him, any and all can come to feel that peace and joy that comes from a change of heart and true repentance. It is my hope that we all turn to the Lord a little more this next year, that we let Him heal us, lift is, comfort us, and save us. 

Thanks to each and everyone of you for supporting me so much this year and helping me along this life changing experience. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! 
Be Safe&God Speed.
Love, Hermana Tobler

1. Broom hockey with the zone. We broke 12 brooms. 
2. The closest thing we get to crunchy snow... #leaves
3. My fabulous STL companion. Seester Ogden. (yes Ogden like Utah :) )

4. The ratchet things we find while seeking with faith. 






No comments:

Post a Comment