Monday, April 18, 2016

BAUTISMO!!!!! 4/18/16

//////HELLO BAUTISMO\\\\\\\\\\\

You guys probably have no idea how excited I have been about this baptism. I haven't expressed it too much because the worst thing ever is to be jilted at the font. 

BUT we weren't and Jesse is well on his way to bring his eternal family together. (tears of joy)

I just want to quickly say that I know that the Lord works in mysterious ways. I have seen his hand in my life and on my mission more times than I can possibly count. I know that sometimes we go through periods of little success so that we appreciate the victories later on. I have a testimony that Heavenly Father works in patterns, he knows what he is doing and everything that happens to us is for a reason. 

I am very grateful for the way in which Heavenly Father teaches his missionaries. I have learned so much from each of my companions and the ward I am serving. I love and adore my Mission President and I know for a fact that he is called of God. The gospel is true and the work of Salvation is the greatest work we can be doing. 


** Sorry guys, baptisms make me emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment